Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm a WOMAN now!

After wedding 29 days. Nothing different. Just feel awkward to call his parents. Need lots of practice. "Papa... Mama..." "Papa... Mama..." "Papa... Mama..."

My birthday was on 2 Nov. No celebration. Sigh! My husband is that type of guy, you know, must tell him exactly what you likes, what you wants, then only he will know how to do. I said no need to buy me anything, ended up, I really get NOTHING. "#%*@$%#"

Nothing much really happened. Life is like having no ideas! Except my boss has temporary move me down to the other floor. My department got no enough place to sit. New comer always got bulied. I'm like an abandoned child. The best thing is you can do your own stuffs. When can I get a permanet place? When? Temporary means how long?

God, grant me a heart, a whole-hearted H-E-A-R-T. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home